We are recruiting –
Location: Foyle Trust area, Strabane and Limavady Council Area
Hours: 21 hours per week
Salary: £18,746 – 19,430 (pro-rata) NCJ Scale Pt 19 – 20
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract 1 year (extension subject to funding)
Closing Date: Wednesday 17th January @ 12 Noon
- Download the Administrator Application Form
- Download the Administrator Job Description
- Download the Administrator Job Specification
Foyle Women’s Aid established in 1976 is the lead agency offering a specialist domestic violence support service in the Foyle Trust area to eliminate sexual and domestic abuse. We offer a range of outreach services and secure supported accommodation for women and children. With a further expansion of FWA services we are in the process of planning and coordinating the opening of the first Family justice Centre in Ireland, pioneered initially in the United States.
Post Overview: –
In the rewarding and varied role the post holder will be expected to provide a service to support the administration process within the planning, reporting and implementation stages of the project. You will also support the project implementation team with aspects of financial management, therefore a sound knowledge of accounting procedures will be essential.
Essential Criteria includes: –
- At least 2 years relevant experience in the provision of relevant office/ administration support
- At least 2 years Finance experience including:-
- Maintenance of financial records
- Processing of income and expenditure,
- Preparation and analysis of budgets
- Experience in the use of accounting software, e.g. Sage
- Competence in MS Office and report writing
- Possess good organisational skills, ability to perform tasks and prioritise work
- A good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, making sure tasks are clearly understood and taking personal responsibility in dealing with queries
- Provide attention to detail and the personal motivation to perform your role to the highest standards
- Have the capacity to manage pressure and adaptable to changing demands
- Work flexibly as part of a team and ability to work effectively with other agencies
Desirable Criteria includes:
- At least 3 years relevant experience in the provision of relevant office/ administration support
- At least 3 years Finance experience including the maintenance of financial records, the processing of income and expenditure, and the preparation and analysis of budgets
The successful applicant will also be required to:
- Complete and pass the Enhanced Access NI Check
- Work and travel to more than one site will be required to fulfil the demands of the post
Please note: Candidates will initially be short-listed on essential criteria. However, if there is a high volume of applicants, we will then proceed to the desirable criteria.Application forms and further information may be obtained from our website: www.foylewomensaid.org.
Please email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Foyle Women’s Aid, Pathways, 24 Pump Street, and Derry-Londonderry, BT48 6JG.
The closing date for applications is Friday 22nd December 2017 @ 12 Noon. Applications made after this time will not be accepted. CVs are not accepted.
Women’s Aid is a woman-only organisation and the lawful recruitment of a female(s) for the post(s) falls within exemption stated in Article 10 (2B & 2E) of Sex Discrimination (NI) Order 1976.
Women’s Aid is a registered charity, supporting Equal Opportunities Policies