MARIGOLDS CLEANING COMPANY
Location: Foyle Trust area
Hours: 12 hours
Salary: £7.83 per hour
Closing Date: Thursday 6th September 2018 4pm
Download the Professional Cleaner Job Advert
Download the Professional Cleaner Application Form
Download the Professional Cleaner Job Description
Download the Professional Cleaner Job Specification
Marigolds is a professional, reliable and affordable cleaning service that is a social enterprise business established in 2016 to reinvest profits back into the services provided by Foyle Women’s Aid.
Post Overview: –
We require experienced and reliable cleaners to undertake professional cleaning duties to the highest standard. We have a range of clients who require a cleaning service tailored to their individual needs, either within the home or office. Do you have the expertise? Are you reliable and self-motivated, with strong attention to detail? If so, we want to hear from you.
Essential Criteria includes demonstrating:
- 1 year’s relevant work experience as a professional cleaner
- Knowledge and experience of specific cleaning tasks
- An awareness of Health and Safety
- Ability to work alone without supervision and use your own initiative
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Adaptable to changing demands
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Pass the Enhanced Access NI check
Desirable Criteria includes:
- Demonstrate at least 2 years’ cleaning experience
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience of using cleaning products and chemicals
You will be expected to demonstrate a quality cleaning service to clients, handling a variety of manual cleaning tasks.
Please note: Candidates will initially be short-listed on essential criteria. However, if there is a high volume of applicants, we will then proceed to the desirable criteria.
If you have a desire to assist clients with their cleaning requirements and would like to join a dynamic, enthusiastic team, application forms and further information may be obtained from our website: www.foylewomensaid.org.
Please email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Foyle Women’s Aid, Pathways, 24 Pump Street, Derry-Londonderry, BT48 6JG.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 6th September 2018 at 4pm. Applications made after this time will not be accepted. CVs are not accepted.
Marigolds Cleaning Company supports Equal Opportunities Policies.